Kubur Teoh Beng Hock di Taman Peringatan Nirvana di Semenyih, Selangor digali semula hari ini dan bedah siasat kali kedua akan dilakukan di Hospital Sungai Buluh, esok. Tiada yang menarik ketika kubur itu digali semula mulai pukul 9.15 pagi yang diketuai Ketua Pathologi Hospital Sungai Buloh Dr Shahidan Md Noor dan disertai ahli patologi Thailand, Dr Porntip Rojanasunan, yang dijemput kerajaan negeri Selangor.
Cuma disebalik penggalian itu ada suara-suara yang dikira "bercakap tak pakai otak" dan semuanya bermotifkan politik. Baca komen rockybru dibawah:
How much did the Govt pay Dr Peter Vanezis? That's what Ean Yong Hian Wah, Selangor exco member and Teoh Beng Hock's employer when he died, demanded to know as they exhumed the body this morning for the second postmortem tomorrow.
Excerpts of what he told Malaysian Insider:
Teoh’s former employer, Selangor state executive councillor Ean Yong Hian Wah, said at the cemetery: “I hope the second autopsy will reveal the truth.”
Yong also stated his desire to know how much the government spent hiring the UK pathologist Dr Peter Vanezis — one of two foreign pathologists, along with Dr Pornthip, who will be observing the second autopsy.
Dr Vanezis, who serves as a director at the Cameron Centre for Forensic Medical Sciences in London, has handled over 2,000 autopsy cases involving sudden death, of which 1,500 were found to be homicides.
“The fact that they hired a foreign expert shows they have no confidence in the local pathologists,” Yong added.
Seorang yang bergelar Exco kerajaan Selangor mengeluarkan kenyataan seperti itu?
Demikian lah halnya pemimpin kerajaan PR Selangor - sebuah negeri maju, tetapi pemimpinnya bodoh-bodoh belaka. Adakah wajar Ean Yong Hian Wah yang dulunya majikan TBH bertanya berapa bayaran dibuat kerajaan kepada pakar patologi dari Britain Dr Peter Vanezis.
(“The fact that they hired a foreign expert shows they have no confidence in the local pathologists,” Yong added.)
Ini juga adalah kenyataan yang memperlihatkan betapa bodohnya Exco yang mengganggotai pentadbiran Selangor sekarang. Memalukan. Kerana dia 'meludah ke langit' yang akhirnya air ludah itu sendiri jatuh ke mukanya sendiri. Dan inikah pemimpin yang disokong dan disanjung oleh orang Melayu dalam PR?
Ini menunjukkan Pakatan rakyat future is dark as it does not have the people's support. It is improper for Pakatan Rakyat leaders, STUPID in desperation, to resort to spreading lies and making false allegations that dirty tactics.
The recent developments in Selangor showed that many PKR and Pakatan Rakyat state assemblymen wanted to be with the Barisan Nasional (BN), having lost confidence in the Pakatan leadership which was unable to govern the state effectively.
The door of the BN is always open to all. The BN is an organisation which maximises the country's political energies and resources. But its struggles are based on certain specific principles. Any party which accepts these principles can become its member.
When a leader no longer has the support of his people, it will be very difficult for him to continue working with them. So, Khalid Ibrahim and Pakatan Rakyat leaders should be more concerned with the future of Selangor rather than with his own political career. Politicians and leaders, will come and go. What is more important is the future of the people of Selangor.
There has been speculation that some Pas elected representatives might do just that following talk that some of them were disappointed with the current leadership.
Latest development in Selangor PR:... And someone gime me a tips that the MCA party's central committee will discuss what sort of position in the state's party leadership can be entrusted to the DAP assemblymen if they cross-over, so that they could continue to serve the people. (Walaupun, MCA kini sedang ada krisis tetapi itu hanya lakonan untuk mengalih perhatian).
This DAP assemblymen think that if the Malays sought unity under the leadership of Umno, there was no reason why the Chinese should not unite under the MCA. If Pakatan Rakyat cross-over, there was nothing else the DAP could say except alleging that its members had been bought over whenever there was a cross-over.
And, among the Selangor Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen....
1) MUTHIAH A/L MARIA PILLAY - BUKIT MELAWATI - N10
2) ABDUL KHALID BIN IBRAHIM - IJOK - N11
3) GAN PEI NEI - RAWANG - N14
4) AMIRUDIN BIN SHARI - BATU CAVES - N16
5) MOHAMED AZMIN BIN ALI - BUKIT ANTARABANGSA - N19
6) LEE KIM SIN - KAJANG - N25
7) NIK NAZMI BIN NIK AHMAD - SERI SETIA - N32
8) HANIZA BINTI MOHAMED TALHA - TAMAN MEDAN - N33
9) WONG KEAT PING - BUKIT LANJAN - N37
10) DR MOHD NASIR BIN HASHIM - KOTA DAMANSARA - N39
11) YAAKOB BIN SAPARI - KOTA ANGGERIK - N40
12) RODZIAH BINTI ISMAIL - BATU TIGA - N41
13) XAVIER JAYAKUMAR A/L A ARULANANDAM - SERI ANDALAS - N49
14) MAT SHUHAIMI BIN SHAFIEI - SRI MUDA - N50
15) HASAN BIN MOHAMED ALI - GOMBAK SETIA - N17
16) SAARI BIN SUNGIB - HULU KELANG - N18
17) KHASIM BIN ABDUL AZIZ - LEMBAH JAYA - N20
18) ISKANDAR BIN ABDUL SAMAD - CHEMPAKA - N21
19) DR SHAFIE BIN ABU BAKAR - BANGI - N26
20) ABDUL RANI BIN OSMAN - MERU - N42
21) HALIMAH ALI - SELAT KLANG - N45
22) AHMAD YUNUS BIN HAIRI - SIJANGKANG - N51
23) NG SUEE LIM - SEKINCHAN - N4
24) LEE YING HA - TERATAI - N22
25) YAP LUM CHIN - BALAKONG - N27
26) EAN YONG HIAN WAH - SERI KEMBANGAN - N28
27) TERESA KOK SUH KIM - KINRARA - N30
28) YEOH TSEOW SUAN - SUBANG JAYA - N31
29) LEE POH LIN - BUKIT GASING - N34
30) LAU WENG SAN - KAMPUNG TUNKU - N35
31) CHEAH WING YIN - DAMANSARA UTAMA - N36
32) TENG CHANG KHIM - SUNGAI PINANG - N44
33) LIU TIAN KHIEW - PANDAMARAN - N47
34) MANOHARAN A/L MALAYALAM - KOTA ALAM SHAH - N48
35) TAN CHOON SWEE - TELUK DATUK - N52
Any constructive criticism and comment that would contribute to fair, frank and informed discussion on this posting to help achieve our national objective will be most appreciated. We need to have more open exchange of ideas on this sensitive but important subject in the context of the national vision and security.